(Television History and Trivia)
Victor Edward Swanson,
RULES OF USE
The material provided on this page is a service of Victor Swanson and The Hologlobe Press. The material may be used freely by a person, if the person does not use the material for commercial purposes. The material may be used by persons employed in the media, such as staffers of radio stations, but persons employed in the media must announce that the material has been taken from the Web site of The Hologlobe Press, the main Internet address to which is www.hologlobepress.com. Of course, the material is provided for fun.
- - - T.H.A.T., Edition No. 74 - - -
I begin this edition of T.H.A.T. with news and a bit of commentary. Since the last edition of T.H.A.T. was published (on May 10, 2010), I learned some news that I must make sure you are aware of. You are urged to see my document The Joe Sestak Incident and More Discussed by Mark R. Levin Beginning on May 28, 2010 (with material from Larry Kane), which covers a developing scandal about the Barack Obama administration's work to influence elections through the offering of jobs to candidates who the Barack Obama administration wishes would drop out of races, which is against federal law, and you can reach this document by using this link: Sestak. In addition, you should see the document entitled Fairness?: A Guide for the Individual Woman and the Individual Man in the United States of America, because it shows how the Barack Obama administration is working to censor talk radio and the Internet, such as through new events made public in early June 2010, and this document can be reached by using this link: Fairness.
In the previous edition of T.H.A.T., I talked about the television series known as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and I showed some of the bad that Law & Order: Special Victims Unit does, which is related to politics and communism, and now I have information about Law & Order, a television series also shown on NBC-TV, as it has been since many years. Sam Waterson is one of the main performers on Law & Order, and on Tuesday, May 11, 2010, Sam Waterson made this comment while appearing before politicians in Washington, D.C.: "...As of today, at least four-million gallons have spilt in to the Gulf of Mexico. Until this leak is stopped, oil will continue to harm life both in the ocean and on the shore. We need to end all new offshore drilling, including for exploration. The Gulf tragedy was created by an exploratory well, and we can now see that even exploration poses serious risks to the marine environment and coastal economies...." Who is drilling for oil in the Gulf of Mexico? Some of the entities are China, Vietnam, Brazil, and Mexico. (Remember: In 2009,. Barack Obama lent money to Brazil so that Brazil could do offshore drilling for oil.) Ask yourself: Who is going to stop drilling for oil in the Gulf of Mexico, if the United States of America stops?
Remember: On May 9, 2010, at Hampton University, Barack Obama said, "...information is a distraction...."
How do wars begin? There are numerous ways. I will not report all ways here. I do show here how a war seems to be starting. And I believe the war is being pushed along by at least people who are Radical Islamists or friends of Radical Islamists, and one of those persons seems to be Barack Obama. A ship controlled by Turkey tried to push through a blockade of the Gaza strip run by Israel (which is a part of a total blockade run by Israel and Egypt) on May 31, 2010, and, as video shows, when Israelis soldiers came aboard the ship, they were attacked by the people aboard the ship, and some persons were killed. Many countries condemned Israel, and even the United States of America was not supportive--under the guidance of Barack Obama--of Israel.
On June 1, 2010, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said, "...Turkey and Israel are both good friends of the United States. And we are working with both to deal with the aftermath of this tragic incident...." and "...The United States supports the Security Council's condemnation of the acts leading to this tragedy, and we urge Israel to permit full counselor access to the individuals involved and to allow the countries concerned to retrieved their deceased and wounded immediately...."
It was on June 2, 2010, the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, made a number of public statements:
"...This wasn't a love boat. This was a hate boat. These weren't pacifists. They weren't peace activists. These were violent supporters of terrorism...."
"...I regret to say that, for many in the international community, no evidence is needed--Israel is guilty, until proven guilty. Once again, Israel is told that it has a right to defend itself but is condemned every time it exercises that right. Now, you know, that you, a right that you cannot exercise is meaningless. And you know that the way we exercise it underneath conditions of duress under the rocketing of our cities, under the impending killing of our soldiers, you know that we exercise in a way that is commensurate with any international standards. I spoke to the leading, ah, the leading leaders of the world, and I say the same thing today to the international community--What would you do, how would you stop thousands of rockets that are destined to attack your cities, your civilians, your children, how would your soldiers behave under similar circumstances? I think in your hearts, you all know the truth...."
"...Israel regrets the loss of life, but we will never apologize for defending ourselves. Israel has every right to prevent deadly weapons from entering in to hostile territory, and Israeli soldiers have every right to defend their lives and their country. This may sound like an impossible plea or an impossible request or an impossible demand but I make it any way--Israel should not be held to a double standard. The Jewish state has a right to defend itself just like any other state...."
It is obvious that the Barack Obama administration is more supportive of the leaders of such places as Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey, and that is bad for Israel, which, for decades, has been considered by the government of the United States of America to be an ally to be protected, and, today, even members of the press of the United States of America are not supportive of Israel, such as long-time White House-beat reporter Helen Thomas, who stated recently that she wants the Jewish people to get out of the Middle East (I show the statement in the "Helen Thomas" section of my document entitled Never Forget These Media "Darlings" ? -- A Guide for an Individual in the United States of America, which can be reached by using the link at the end of this document), and so bad times seem to be on the way for the Middle East, especially the citizens of Israel.
Warning with commentary (which will exist in every edition of T.H.A.T. through November 2010) -- Since T.H.A.T. #71 was published, the federal government--mostly Democrats in the U.S. Congress and Barack Obama--created a health-care system for the country. To make the laws for the health-care system, the U.S. Congress--the Democrats, such as the head of U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, and the head of the U.S. Senate violated The U.S. Constitution; for example, bills are supposed to originate in the U.S. House of Representatives, and the main health-care bill (the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010) did not, having officially originated in the U.S. Senate, and the U.S. Congress, under the direction of the Democrats, used the process known as "reconciliation" to pass the health-care bill. In addition, the new law has things that go against The U.S. Constitution or are underhanded; for example, the law requires all citizens to purchase a product--in this case, health-care insurance--which has never been allowed or done before since The U.S. Constitution does not allow such a rule to exist, and in the process to complete the new health-care bill, the bill had an attached bill that had nothing to do with health care, and that other bill when it was made law put the federal government in complete charge of the student-loan system of the country (the federal government had nationalized the student-loan system). At the moment, a national election is scheduled for November 2010. If people exist in the U.S. Congress who are willing to violate The U.S. Constitution, what are the odds that those people would work to block an election in some way, such as by passing a voting law attached to some big law not associated with voting that would block the election from ever taking place?
It is time to hear the words of a man with an ill mind, and this time it is not Barack Obama. The subject was the oil industry, and Chris Matthews said, on Monday, May 17, 2010: "...Why doesn't the President go in there and nationalize an industry and get the job done for the people. There's a national interest in this, not just a BP interest. We're letting BP fix a national problem. In China, it's a more brutal society, where they execute people for this, major industrial leaders that commit crimes like this, failure like this...." (To see more words said at about the same time these words were said, you should see the "Chris Matthews" segment of my document entitled Never Forget These Media "Darlings" ? -- A Guide for the Individual in the United States of America, which can be reached by using this link: Media.)
Advertisement: In March 2009, a book called Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto, which had been written by Mark R. Levin, was published. Through the book, Mark R. Levin talks about how tyranny has been creeping into the country, and he also talks about how the country has been changing from a representative republic, which has a constitution as a basis, to something, yet to be defined, and although Mark R. Levin says that it is the statist who is causing the change, especially those who are a part of the Democratic Party and in government jobs, I say that it is communists, socialists, would-be dictators, and Marxists, such as Barack Obama, who are making the changes, such as by discarding The U.S. Constitution. I urge you to see and read Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto, and pass it on to others, especially teenagers and young adults (and consider listening to The Mark Levin Show, the nationally syndicated radio show, on a regular basis).
On Wednesday, May 19, 2010, Fox TV gave a new series a preview showing, and that series, which is a prime-time series, was The Good Guys, and I happened to see it, and while I watched, a lot of things that I had learned about reviewing pilots for series came to mind. Basically, the show is a police show, and the episode was mostly a collage of shoot-outs--a lot of shoot-outs--and crashes and destruction, and what came to my mind was the show set up the form of the series forever. I wondered--Now that the style of the series is set, how can the producers keep an audience from getting tired of all furious noise and shootings from week to week when the series if filled with unlikable characters? The main characters were mostly rejects and angry and weird, though some people might call them "quirky." It is impossible to say how along any series will last, but it is possible to identify a bad series, and this series is not necessarily a bad series, but I have the feeling it will not run as along as, for example, the likable series of the past called The Rockford Files, which it seems some producers hope to remake and make a big deal. I say that The Good Guys might not be so good.
Announcement (again): Since national broadcast television networks do a poor job of covering information about many important topics, I will try to take up the work of filling in some of the holes. I urge you to see www.saveourhealthcarenow.com and www.noperformancetax.org, because they have important information about the country. The former has information about the health-care industry in the United States of America, and you should and must see it, and you are urged to sign the petition that exists there, and the latter has information about a proposed tax system related to radio stations and music, and the latter will show you what nonsense that U.S. Representative John Conyers (a Democrat of Michigan) is trying to push on the country.
The series entitled The Good Guys for the 2009-2010 season is the second series to have the title--for the 1968-1969 season, CBS-TV had given viewers a sitcom called The Good Guys. The 1960s was a time when television was still in what I call the fun age, but the series did not last long; however, that was not because of the two main performers in the series. In the 1960s edition of The Good Guys, Bob Denver played Rufus, and Bob Denver had become well known for playing in the series called The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis, and Bob Denver would soon end up having a super run in Gilligan's Island, which has been shown on television somewhere in the world ever since the 1960s. Herb Edelman played Bert in the 1960s edition of The Good Guys, and he would do television work for many years to come. By the way, Joyce Van Patten played, Claudia, who was Bert's wife, in this series, and Joyce Van Patten would do much more on television in the years to come.
A rule of life to remember: On March 23, 2010, Barack Obama signed into law the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, and since Barack Obama is a defective man and a man with an ill mind, you now have, in essence, your future health care determined by a defective man and a man with an ill mind.
In the previous edition of T.H.A.T., I talked about a series entitled Romantically Challenged, and now I can report that Romantically Challenged did not meet the challenge and has been canceled, and I say that one reason it was canceled is it was not likable, let alone "romantic" in nature, and, recently, more unlikable shows have shown up on television, two of which I talk about now.
On Thursday, May 27, 2010, NBC-TV began to show 100 Questions, a sitcom, and the first episode that I saw was the episode for June 3. The weekly series is about a group of young persons, such as "twentysomethings," and the main character is called Charlotte (who is played by Sophie Winkleman)," whom TV Guide described in one listing as a "Brit knockout." So, the series has Charlotte (who has no boobs), a black guy who is gay, a shallow blonde gal, a shallow Asian gal, and others, such as a guy named Mike, who, in the episode that I caught, had a new girlfriend, and during the episode, the gang was trying to figure out or prove Mike's new girl friend was a lesbian. Also, in the episode, Mike and another regular (a guy) talk about "threesomes" and "foursomes."
On May 7, 2010, PBS began to run a new weekly "magazine" series called Need to Know, and I finally got to see the series by tuning into the episode for Friday, June 4, 2010. The show has two hosts--a black gal and a white guy--and some regular contributors, and, in the episode that I caught, some of the topics for the main stories were the oil-rig disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, an island in Denmark that has gone completely solar powered and wind powered, and a blogger named Heather Armstrong. What the show was was a highly left-wing propaganda piece, which supported the manmade-global-warming idea and which was anti-business really and pro-centralized government--socialism at least; for example, in an interview segment related to the oil story, the interviewee promoted such nonsense ideas as there was a lot of deregulation that helped contribute to the disaster and that the oil companies are way out in the ocean trying to wring out the last oil that exists in the world, and, in addition, the oil story opened with a reporter from "Mother Jones," a highly left-wing entity, touring Gulf of Mexico area beaches and such, showing off, for example, oil on beaches. At one point, in the program, a cartoonist named Steve Brodner did a anti-oil company editorial.
Really, the two programs--100 Questions and Need to Know--are unlikable. In fact, the hosts of Need to Know, who are not playing characters, exhibit an angry tone; their faces seemed to have a stern tone during most of the show, and even their speech patterns had a somewhat angry nature to them. The characters in 100 Questions are characters that you would not like to come in to your home from week to week, unlike Jim Rockford, Beaver Cleaver, Napoleon Solo, Barnaby Jones, Ben Matlock, et cetera. (Incidentally, in the segment about Blogger Heather Armstrong, there was a scene in which Heather made a comment to her husband, and the interaction was not truly friendly in nature and showed off a tone of unlikableness between them.)
It seems very likely 100 Questions will disappear soon, and it seems very likely Need to Know will be around a while since PBS is using the program to push political agendas, which are socialistic in nature, if not hard-line communistic in nature (such as the communist-pushed manmade-global warming idea, which Barack Obama supports).
What might be surprising to you is at least some PBS affiliated stations are plying the weekly series entitled America's Heartland, which is hosted by Paul Ryan (at least, around May 2010, WCMU-TV, Mt. Pleasant, was airing the show on Saturdays at 12:30 p.m., and WTVS-TV, Detroit, was showing the program on Saturdays at 6:00 a.m.); the history of the series goes back to at least 2008 for viewers in the Detroit area. This series looks at life in the heartland of the country, such as in New Mexico and Washington, and what people do. (It seems to me the series would at least irk Barack Obama.) America's Heartland is an example of a likable series. In the episode that I caught on WCMU-TV on Saturday, June 5, 2010, some of the topics were a farmer (with Japanese ancestry) who lives near Mt. Hood (Washington) and an "expo" with tractors, and the reporters were Sarah Gardner and Jason Shoultz, and the copyright date of the program was 2008.
Announcement for the novice again: To get useful television-delivered news or Internet-delivered news, go to Fox News Channel, WorldNetDaily.com, "The Drudge Report," and CNS News (which is on the Internet and which was launched on June 16, 1998), since the entities do not blindly support Barack Obama, as do CNN, MSNBC, NBC-TV, CBS-TV, and ABC-TV (to learn about bad journalism, you might tune in to CNN, MSNBC, NBC-TV, CBS-TV, and ABC-TV from time to time to see how they differ from the Fox News Channel and those mentioned with it in presenting political stories and events, and you should discover CNN, MSNBC, NBC-TV, CBS-TV, and ABC-TV avoid covering things that make Barack Obama look bad or show his true nature, which could harm you). If you are unclear of my intentions, I say in different words that you should boycott CNN, MSNBC, NBC-TV, CBS-TV, and ABC-TV and hope they lose more ratings and advertising revenues, since they are expendable, and it is time for you to find the guts to be mean and heartless and cancel them--since they are hurting you.
I remind you--Barack Obama is an evil and insane man (and you are urged to see my proofs entitled Madness in the President and Other Matters of a Defective Mind, which can be reached by using this Madness link, and Barack Obama Exposed: Inside the Unrepairable Flawed Mind, which can be reached by using this Flawed link.)
Warning and commentary: It seems very likely you have not heard much about the United Nations climate-change treaty that many politicians, such as Barack Obama, are hoping to create, because the main media, such as NBC-TV, care not if the United States of America becomes just another country governed under a proposed international main communist country and if The U.S. Constitution and rights for you get trumped by international laws, such as Sharia Law and communist rules of other countries of the world. Over the next few weeks or months, you are going to learn how deep the evilness is within the main media of the United States of America. If you have little information in your mind about the badness of the proposed treaty, you should see what I have passed along to you from Lord Christopher Monckton in my document entitled World Tyranny: Warnings about the Insane Who are Trying to Create a Communist World Country, and I say that, through it, you will get a better appreciation of your enemy (and to see World Tyranny: Warnings about the Insane Who are Trying to Create a Communist World Country, you can use this link: World). When you have an enemy, you hate the enemy and you shut the enemy down! The war is on, and you do not have to be nice!
It was in April 2010 that the oil rig exploded in the Gulf of Mexico, and after the explosion, oil was gushing out of what was left of the well hole, and, now, I wonder whether or not your favorite television newscast has given you the following information. Over the next numbers of week, Barack Obama and his associates kept mentioning that British Petroleum will be held accountable and even hinted that British Petroleum was supposed to take care of the problem. However, it is noted here that federal law gives the President the power to take control of the clean-up effort, which Barack Obama has not fully done or effectively, and yet Ken Salazar (the head of the U.S. Department of Interior) said, ".From day one, ah, President Obama has, ah, made it very clear that the United States of America will not rest, we will not rest for one minute until this problem, um, gets resolved. I want to make it very clear--Under the law, PB is the responsible party. PB is charged with capping the leaking oil well and paying for the response and for the recovery without limitation. They will be held accountable. We will keep our boot on their neck until the job gets done. And as I said yesterday, we will make sure that all their responsibilities are for, fulfilled to the people of the Gulf Coast and to the United States government. I also have made it clear that we are not standing on the sidelines and letting BP do what it wants to do...." That covers that, and I hope you disliked the "keep our boot on their neck" idea, which is what you should expect to be said by a "thug" or "Storm Trooper."
Very special commentary from the author: Okay, pay attention! On May 30, 2010, PBS-affiliated stations carried the annual program informally known as National Memorial Day Concert, and what bothers me is the program had a number of highly liberal participants--people who support, for example, Barack Obama, the communist and black radical--and some of those were Blythe Danner, Lionel Ritchie, and General Colin Powell (I strongly urge you to see the "Colin Powell" section of the document entitled Political Lessons for the Individual Woman and Individual Man in the United States of America, which can be reached by using this Lessons link). Yes, a bunch of fakes were saluting the country, which they actually dislike for what it is! On June 5, 2010, the Hallmark channel showed the made-for-cable movie entitled Freshman Father, in which, for one, a single father has to balance home life with university life, which is at Harvard University, which I define as a highly, highly left-wing university and communist breeding ground, which deserves no praise (you are urged to see my document entitled THE CRUD AROUND BARACK OBAMA: My Rule--"Like Minds Get Together, which shows a number of close associates of Barack Obama's who have ties to Harvard University (such as Don Berwick, Shaun Donovan, Arne Duncan, John Holdren, Rashad Hussain, Kevin Jennings, Elena Kagan, Cass Sunstein, and Henry Gates Jr., as listed in the version of the document for June 10, 2010, and, by the way, the governor of Michigan, Jennifer Granholm, attended Harvard University, and Jennifer Granholm has been helping to bring down and ruin Michigan). I say in jest, "Yes, promote and give credibility to a defective university to young people around the country." (By the way, I do believe Yolanda Adams and Dennis Haysbert, who were on National Memorial Day Concert, have supported Barack Obama.)
On Sunday, May 30, 2010, a former Shell Oil CEO executive, John Hofmeister, was on State of the Union (on CNN) with Candy Crow and said: "...It's been presented, and it's been presented to the Coast Guard. This is where I'm concerned that we have something called NIH--Not Invented Here syndrome--because this is a different paradyme. This is never been done in the United States before. There may be arguments against it, which I'm unaware of. But we've been asking for either a thumbs up or a thumbs down for weeks now, and it hasn't happened...." The question was about a system in which oil can be separated from water, which has been done in other parts of the world when there was an oil spill.
Warning with commentary (which will exist in every edition of T.H.A.T. through November 2010) -- Let me pass along information to show why it is important for every good American to vote against all Barack Obama supporters in elections in November 2010, and it means every good American, such as those who in the past have avoided voting, must vote. In December 2009, the citizens of the United States of America and other countries "dodged a bullet" when no international climate-change treaty was agreed to in Copenhagen, which must have greatly disappointed Barack Obama, since such an international treaty would have set down rules that would have supplanted laws in the United States of America, but I here make a note that, about a year ago, some people were reporting on Web sites, such as that of the Gun Owners of America, that Barack Obama was pushing for an international gun treaty, and now that you know more about what Barack Obama is, a bad man, I report that Barack Obama is a type of man who--it seems to me--would really like to have such a treaty enacted since it would reduce the ability of Americans to fight back against enemies who enter the country from other places and to fight back against a radical government. It takes the U.S. Senate to ratify a treaty signed by a U.S. President, and Americans must make sure the U.S. Senate gets more "conservatives" through the next election to make sure an international treaty about gun control would never be ratified by the U.S. Senate. (You are urged to see my document entitled "CAP AND TRADE" and Carbon Dioxide Facts and Nonsense, which can be reached by using this link: Carbon.)
Now it is time for a section that contains facts, commentary, and speculation related to the show entitled Miss USA 2010, which was broadcast by NBC-TV on Sunday, May 16, 2010.
I begin with some background information on me. When I was a baby, I lived in Dearborn, Michigan, and from about 1977 to 2006, I lived in Dearborn, Michigan. Between the early 1990s and 2006, I regularly used the Mardigian Library of the University of Michigan--Dearborn Campus, Dearborn, such as to do research on a proposed book (a very long and complex work).
Here is other background information. NBC-TV is a highly liberal network, and it supports Barack Obama, who is--at least--a communist and black radical. Donald Trump supported and supports Barack Obama, and Donald Trump is involved in the managing of The Miss Universe Organization. Miss USA 2010 was a co-production of The Miss Universe Organization and The Gurin Company, and the executive producers of the program were Donald Trump and Philip Gurin. The hosts were Curtis Stone (who came from Australia and has hosted television shows in the United States of America) and Natalie Morales (who is a regular on Today, which is a weekday show aired on NBC-TV). The telecast judges were Carelo Anthony (a professional basketball player), Melania Trump (the current wife of Donald Trump), Johnny Weir (a figure skater), Oscar Nunex (an actor, who currently is a regular on The Office, which is broadcast on Thursdays on NBC-TV), Paula Deen (a chef and television-show host), Phil Ruffin (a casino owner), Suze Yalof Schwartz (an editor at GLAMOUR magazine), and Tara Conner (who was Miss USA 2006).
Now, I present the body of the discussion. From about 9:00 a.m. to 8:15 p.m., on Sunday, May 16, 2010, I was working to update Web pages of The Hologlobe Press, having been on vacation of sorts for a week, such as having been down in Tennessee (you are urged to see my document entitled Michigan Travel Tips #74, which can be reached by using this Travel #74 link, to learn about several tourist attractions along I-75 in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Ohio), and then at about 8:15 p.m., I decided to turn on the television. What I started watching was Miss USA 2010, which had already been running for about one hour and fifteen minutes. Soon, the hosts introduced the five finalists, and they were Katie Whittier (of Maine), Jessica Hartman (of Colorado), Samantha Casey (of Virginia), Morgan Woolard (of Oklahoma), and Rima Fakih (of Michigan). If I see any beauty pageant on television, I never root automatically for someone from Michigan! I saw Rima Fakih, and I thought to myself, "Holy, cow, a really shapely looker." In the gown, Rima Fakih was truly wonderfully shaped, and I was disappointed I missed the swimsuit competition segment. Then, the two hosts were involved in asking each of the five contestants a question. When Rima Fakih was given her question, which had something to do with saving money, she gave a answer or she tried to give an answer, and to use a theatrical term, she "died on stage." So, I decided maybe Miss Maine might be the best choice of the five for the winner, since she somewhat spoke smoothly. (Remember: I had missed seeing who the other forty-six gals were and what they sounded like.) I tuned in and out of the program till it ended. Well, I saw Rima Fakih win, and then I started up a recorder so that I could record the credits for the program. (By the way, I later learned that Rima Fakih had stumbled while walking at one point during the show, but I am aware the stumble had nothing to do with the work of Michael Schwandt, who handled the choreography chores for the show.)
Look at some publicly known facts about Rima Fakih. The woman is a resident of Dearborn, Michigan, as she has been since 2003. She has attended the University of Michigan. She is a Shi'ite Muslim, who was born in Lebanon (the home town is Srifa).
Soon, after the contest was over, a radio station in Detroit, WKQI-FM, had photographs of Ms. Rami Fahik on their Web site, and the photographs dealt with her winning the "Stripper 101" contest that had been put on by the station in 2007, and what could be called the "stripper pole" incident became a national story since people wondered if Ms. Rima Fakih had done something against her religion, but I cared not whether or not there were repercussions related to her "stripper pole" incident, because I had come upon--stumbled upon--ideas put forth about Ms. Rima Fakih by a conservative blogger named Debbie Schlusser, who it seemed to me was knowledgeable about Islamic radicals, such as leaders and supporters of Hezbollah (which you can learn about by reading my document entitled Sharia Law, Shariah-Compliant Finance, Radical Islam, and Barack Obama, which can be reached by using this link: Sharia).
Although the swimsuit incident was useless information to me, I wondered what I might find if I did some research on Rima Fakih to see if she had ties to Islamic radicals, and I did that because I knew how the American public was sold on the "image" of Barack Obama, even though he was a defective man and because my mind thought it might be possible that she could be a "front" and show piece for Islamic Radicals, who might push the idea that Sharia and Sharia law would be good for the United States of America, and, in addition, I had put together a document entitled Sharia Law, Shariah-Compliant Finance, Radical Islam, and Barack Obama, and the information in that document--especially information about the Muslim Students' Association--set me off on a search, beginning on March 19, 2010.
1. Muslim Students' Association (or Muslim Students Association), the history of which begins in 1963, is a non-profit organization that has chapters or units in universities and colleges all over the United States of America, and which I know has in some way provided funds to Hamas and Hezbollah in the past, which are Islamic terrorist groups (and you should see my document entitled Sharia Law, Shariah-Compliant Finance, Radical Islam, and Barack Obama so that you can learn more about the Muslim Students' Association). On Friday, May 21, 2010, I went to the Web site associated with the Muslim Students' Association at the University of America, and there was a letter from the president of the entity displayed on the main page, and the opening paragraph of the letter was: "...My name is Sarah Jukaku and I have the honor of serving you as the 2009-2010 Muslim Students' Association President. On behalf of the executive committee, I would like extend a warm welcome to you. We are excited to meet so many of the future path--paving students who will become a part of making our MSA one of the best Muslim organizations in the nation. Furthermore, we are also looking forward to seeing the familiar faces who have been integral in the last years in making the MSA one of the most recognized organizations on campus, the recipient of the prestigious Outstanding Student Organization award. We pray that Allah (swt) will allow us to live up to the example that you have set for us and to meet and exceed our individual and collective goals...." On Friday, May 21, 2010, I went to the Web site for MSA National and found this statement: "...MSA National is a student movement, providing a broad platform for Muslim students of all diverse backgrounds for the past four decades...."; also, I found a listing of the three broad goals: "* help Muslim student organizations to implement programs and projects", "* mobilize and coordinate the human and material resources of Muslim student organizations", and "* and educate, mobilize and empower students." This organization, which exists in Canada and the United States of America, has three main zones in the United States of America.
Note: "Collective goals"--this statement, which you can find in the quoted material in the previous paragraph, is a set of words that I expect communists and the like to use.
2. Here is information about AmeriCorps VISTA or, simply, VISTA. On May 20, 2010, I went to the Web site for AmeriCorps VISTA, and I found this statement: "AmeriCorps VISTA is the national service program designed to specifically to fight poverty. Founded as the Volunteers in Service to America in 1965 and incorporated into the AmeriCorps network of programs in 1993, VISTA has been on the front lines in the fight poverty in America for more than 40 years." People who become volunteers associated AmeriCorps VISTA commit to a one-year period at a nonprofit entity or a government agency. Really, AmeriCorps VISTA is one of the three units of AmeriCorps, which is one of the three divisions of the Corporation for National and Community Service.
3. While doing research, I was reminded of a story that I had heard Mark R. Levin relate at least twice between 2008 and 2010 on The Mark Levin Show, which is a nationally syndicated radio show, and that story dealt with the book entitled Rules for Radical: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals, a book written by Saul Alinsky, which was published in 1971. Barack Obama uses strategies contained within the book, which was created to show ways in which to destroy the United States of America. I remembered Mark Levin reported how, in the early 1970s, he ended up in an office related to VISTA and came across staffers of that office mailing out copies of Rules for Radical: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals, and that book was being sent out with the help of taxpayer money.
4. For the first time, in May 2010, I came familiar with a woman named Debbie Schlussel, who is a conservative blogger and can be called an expert on Islamic-type terrorists and Islamic-type terrorist groups, and her Web site or blog site is www.debbieschlussel.com.
5. On May 20, 2010, I went to the Web site associated with the National Network for Arab American Communities and found the mission statement for the Arab American Resources Corp: "Mission: The Arab American Resources Corps brings together Americans from all backgrounds to promote civic engagement and economic empowerment in Arab American communities throughout the nation. We inspire new leadership through a commitment to volunteer service and hands-on activism. We strengthen our communities by working through Arab American grassroots organizations. And we build bridges between diverse communities that make up America's rich cultural fabric. The Arab American Resource Corps (ARC) is the only national service program in the country offering individuals the opportunity to serve at Arab American organizations. Since 2003, ARC members around the country have been serving marginalized Arab Americans through social services and youth development, and building new partnerships through cultural outreach education and the National Arab American Service Day...."
6. Farouk Shami (a Palestinian American) is a businessman in Texas, who created, basically, a beauty-products-line company called Farouk Systems, and, in November 2009, he started work to become the Democratic Party candidate for the governor ship of the State of Texas, but he would lose out on getting the nomination in an election. Farouk Shami has been a pageant sponsor for Rami Fakih, and by May 20, 2010, Farouk Systems had been involved in doing sponsoring in relation to the Miss USA pageant for about eight years. Farouk Shami is a man who does not discount that the U.S. government was involved in the attacks on, for example, the World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2010. ("Farouk Shami." Wikipedia.com, 13 May 2010.)
7. In December 2010, for example, Debbie Schlussel was trying to inform the public that Farouk Shami was really a Muslim "extremist," and Farouk Shami is a man who was honored by the American Task Force of Palestine, a anti-Semitic group (Schlusser, Debbie. "Texas Media Lie on Schlussel v Farouk Shami: It's Not Just That He's Muslim, It's That He's Extremist." Debbie Schlussel, 14 December 2009, 3:05 p.m.).
8. The American Task Force on Palestine was founded in 2003 by Dr. Ziad J. Asali, who had, for example, served as the President of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) and chairman of the American Committee on Jerusalem; actually, the entity had been founded as the American Committee on Jerusalem in 1995. On May 22, 2010, the Web site for the American Task Force on Palestine (ATFP) noted that it is "a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-partisan organization based in Washington, D.C. ATFP is dedicated to advocating that it is in the American national interest to promote an end to the conflict in the Middle East through a negotiated agreement that provides for two states - Israel and Palestine - living side by side in peace and security. The Task Force was established in 2003 to provide an independent voice for Palestinian-Americans and their supporters and to promote peace...." In 2004, Dr Ziad J. Asali was a part of the U.S. delegation that went to the funeral of Yasser Arafat (a well-known enemy of Israel). It was on November 27, 2009, that Hollywood Today reported that Tareq Salahi and his wife (Michaele), who had recently done gatecrashing (supposedly) at a party held at the White House, which had become a big national news story, have ties to the American Task Force on Palestine, and the article noted: "...We do not dispute ATFPs insistence of peaceful goals without proof one way or another, yet in the recent past, the ATFP has been accused of America-bashing and promoting power-sharing with self-acknowledged terror group Hamas. So why is Tareq's image on the ATFP webpage gone, as are most references to him and his wife? They are scuttling even faster than Bravo to distance themselves from what they may figure is a time bomb. The ATFP picture shows Tareq as a board member of their group a week ago. He has been deleted now...." (Jolson, Jeffrey. "Palestinian Organization Tied to White House Gate Crashers, Hollywood Today Confirms. Hollywood Today, 27 November 2009; Kaufman, Joe. "The Terror and Crime of the American Task Force on Palestine." Frontpagemag.com, 29 January 2010; Schlussel, Debbie. "NY Times Scrubs Its Own Reporting on White House Party Crasher Tareq Salahi 's Board Membership in Pro-Palestine Terror Grp." Debbie Schlussel, 28 November 2009, 9:42 p.m.)
9. I learned about a man named Imad Hamad. On May 21, 2010, the Web site for the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee Michigan (or the ADC) noted: "Imad Hamad is the Regional Director and Senior National Advisor for Public Affairs of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee Michigan (or the ADC), the premier civil rights organization in the nation on behalf of Arab Americans. He is a long time community advocate, who has fought for the cause of civil rights and justice. Mr. Hamad came to the United States as a student in 1980. He served the Arab community in Michigan as a bilingual counselor, social worker and job developer until 1997, when he assumed the position as the regional director of the ADC..." The Web site for the ADC noted, on May 21, 2010, some of what Mr. Hamad does: "Advocate for peace, social justice, and tolerance by building bridges between the Arab community and ethnic minorities, the business community, and the community at large throughout the State of Michigan and across the nation....."
Note: "Social justice"--this Marxist term is used by people today in their idea that they have to take money from some people--the rich--and give it to others--in the process to make the world just and all equal.
10. Debbie Schlussel posted an article entitled "Confirmed Islamic Terrorist Financed Miss USA Contestant" on May 16, 2010, in which Debbie Schlussel noted that, for example, Imad Hamad was involved in sponsoring Rima Fakih for the Miss USA pageant and was involved in other pageants, and Debbie Schlussel called Imad Hamad a "immigration/marrage fraud perpetrator, FBI revokee, and 'former' Islamic terrorist," and Debbie Schlussel said that Imad Hamad has supported Hezbollah and Hamas (Schlussel, Debbie. "Confirmed Islamic Terrorist Financed Miss USA Contestant." Debbie Schlussel, 16 May 2010, 5:02 p.m.).
11. In 2003, Debbie Schlussel was involved in blocking Imad Hamad from getting an award--an "Exceptional Public Service" award from the FBI--because Debbie Schlussel exposed Imad Hamad for having been involved with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the communist-Islamic-based entity (Schlussel, Debbie. "Confirmed Islamic Terrorist Financed Miss USA Contestant." Debbie Schlussel, 16 May 2010, 5:02 p.m.; Schlussel, Debbie. "Schlussel Stops FBI Award to Terrorist Supporter--The Column That Started It All...." Debbie Schlussel, 18, September 2003, 3:38 p.m.).
12. I discovered information about the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (or the ADC), which was founded in 1980 and is based in Washington, D.C.. On May 21, 2010, I went to the Web site for this organization, and I found this information: "Mission: The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is a civil rights organization committed to defending the rights of people of Arab descent and promoting their rich cultural heritage." And the Web site also had this material: "ADC is at the forefront in combating defamation and negative stereotyping of Arab-Americans in the media and wherever else it is practiced...."
13. A man named Daniel Pipes published on the Internet an article entitled "The American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee Reveals Its True Colors" on November 6, 2003, and it would be updated on April 18, 2004 (Pipes, Daniel. "The American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee Reveals Its True Colors." Lion's Den::Daniel Pipes Blog, 18 April 2004.). Through the article, I learned Imad Hamad was at least around 2003/2004 the regional director of the American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (and, at the time, by the way, I lived at 2212 North Gulley, Dearborn, Michigan, which was, in essence, a few blocks away from Crestwood High School, Dearborn Heights, Michigan). The article noted that, on October 31, 2003, Imad Hamad wrote to Ron Panetta, the president of the Crestwood Board of Education, Dearborn Heights, to make "Eid al-Adha" a school holiday, and Imad Hamad even wrote: "...Rushing into decisions that involve such sensitive issues might bring serious ramifications and unexpected unhealthy consequences. This is why, we further urge the school board not to individualize the issue, and jeopardize the position of any of the fine staff of the Dearborn Heights Public Schools...." Daniel Pipe's article would continue on, such as by noting that there would be a second letter sent in which Imad Hamad would try to explain away his first letter, such as the part "unhealthy consequences."
14. The Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (or ACCESS), which is the parent company for the Arab American National Museum, was created in 1971. On May 21, 2010, I went to the Web site for this organization and found this statement: "...Our Vision for the Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS) is to be an organization of people who are dedicated to empowering and enabling individuals, families, and communities to lead informed, productive, culturally sensitive, and fulfilling lives...." Rami Fakih has done volunteer work in the Social Services Department, which is associated with the Arab American Resource Corps or ARC, which is an AmeriCorps program.
15. On July 27, 2004, Debbie Schlussel reported "Democratic Candidate Has Terror Ties" that, in 2002, the Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (or ACCESS) funded the Second Annual Palestinian Students Diversity Conference at the University of Michigan and that the keynote speaker was Sami Al-Arian, who was a leader of a terrorist group (Schlussel, Debbie. "Democratic Candidate Has Terror Ties." Debbie Schlussel, 27 July 2004, 3:32 p.m.).
16. I came across an article in which Debbie Schlussel reported that close relatives of Rami Fakih's are top members in Hezbollah, and the article was entitled "EXCLUSIVE: Meet Miss USA Contestant's Hezbollah 'Martyr' Family," and some of the persons listed in the article, which was dated May 13, 2010, were Ali Fakih, Haider Fakih, and Alhaj Mahmoud Fakih (Schlussel, Debbie. "EXCLUSIVE: Meet Miss USA Contestant's Hezbollah 'Martyr' Family." Debbie Schlussel, 13 May 2010, 1:45 p.m.).
18. I found that, on Tuesday, May 18, 2010, Hassan Fadlallah, a Hezbollah official seemed to have few good words to report about Rima Fakih when he was on Lebanese television ("Miss USA Hailed by Lebanese Hometown -- But No Love From Hezbollah." FOXNews.com, 18 May 2010.).
19. On May 20, 2010, Debbie Schlussel reported in "Top Muslim , Hezbo Extremists Praise Miss Hezbollah USA; Muslim Leader Who Urged Mass Murder of Jews is Rima Fakih" that one friend of Rima Fakih is Suehaila Amen, a "Hezbollah supporter" and a columnist for the Arab America News, which Debbie Schlussel called an "anti-Semitic" group (Schlussel, Debbie. "Top Muslim , Hezbo Extremists Praise Miss Hezbollah USA; Muslim Leader Who Urged Mass Murder of Jews is Rima Fakih." Debbie Schlussel, 20 May 2010, 7:03 p.m.).
And so that is what I came across while looking for more information about Rami Fakih.
Here is additional information. NBC-TV promotes and supports Barack Obama. Donald Trump has promoted and supported Barack. In the summer of 2009, Barack Obama has supported the Iran dictators over the Iranian protesters. Barack Obama has bowed to the king of Saudi Arabia.
Other materials used for this section (bibliography):
"About Debbie." Debbie Schlussel, note: no publication date (acquired May 20, 2010).
"American Task Force on Palestine." Wikipedia.com, 3 May 2010.
"AmeriCorps." Wikipedia.com, 18 May 2010.
"Farouk Shami." Wikipedia.com, 13 May 2010.
"Rami Fakih." Wikipedia.com, 21 May 2010.
Herman, Ken. "The American dream: He's worth a billion, she looks like a million." Statesman.com, 20 May 2010, 7:03 p.m.
Schlussel, Debbie. "Donald Trump, Dhimmi: Miss Hezbollah Rima Fakih Wins Miss USA; Rigged for Muslima? Miss Oklahoma's Arizona Immigration Answer." Debbie Schlussel, 16 May 2010, 11:38 p.m.
Schlussel. Debbie. "Farouk Shami: Muslim Texas Candidate Dons Anti-Israel Keffiyeh @ MLK Fest; Dad Led Pogroms Against Jews." Debbie Schlussel, 21 January 2010, 12:04 p.m.
Schlussel, Debbie. "Miss USA Pageant Sponsor Attacked 'Whites,' Bragged About Dad's Massacre of Jews, is 9/11 Truther Anti-Israel." Debbie Schlussel, 16 May 2010, 7:18 p.m.
Schlussel, Debbie. "Welcome to Hezbollah-Ville: Prominent Scenes From Miss USA's Hometown, Shira, Lebanon; Miss USA's Visit." Debbie Schlussel, 20 May 2010, 12:07 p.m.
(Warikoo, Niraj, and B.J. Hammerstein. "Miss USA backers dismiss racy contest photos." Detroit Free Press, 18 May 2010, p. 12A.)
Note: On Saturday, May 22, 2010, I visited the Web site for The American Task Force on Palestine, and the Web site was generally identified as http://www.americantaskforce.org....
Here is a news note and editorial. Late in the period when I was living in Dearborn, Michigan, Muslims pushed for the idea of having the city government pay for the construction of a mosque. That idea is crap! How many cities use taxpayer money to build churches or synagogues for people?
Special note: Okay, on Wednesday, May 26, 2010, Frank Beckmann interviewed Rima Fakih on The Frank Beckmann Show (of WJR-AM, 760, Detroit, Michigan), and the interview reminded me of something and led to my thinking. During the interview, Rima Fakih reported that she has a new apartment in New York City, several blocks away from the famous Central Park. Also, Rima Fakih said that she shares the apartment with Miss Universe 2009, who is from Venezuela. Hugo Chavez--the dictator and socialist--is the head of Venezuela, and Barack Obama has made friends with Hugh Chavez, and Barack Obama has showed signs that he would like to be a dictator of a country--particularly the United States of America--and now there is Miss USA Rima Fakih.
I think I will work on the idea that Miss USA Rima Fakih is not to be trusted--till I am proven that should not be the case.
Now, I present this interview segment from the Miss USA program as a "for the record" piece, and since I happened to have it in audio form:
Oscar Nunez:: "Hello, Ms. Oklahoma, how, how are you?"
Miss Oklahoma: "I'm doing so great. Thank you."
Oscar Nunez: "Arizona's new immigration statute authorizes law-enforcement authorities to check the citizenship anyone they believe may be in the country illegally." (Some people in the auditorium audience made noise, maybe disapproving of the law.) "Now, listen to the question before you boo. Critics say this may, ah, ah, amount to racial, ah, profiling. Do you think that this should be mandated by the state or by the federal government?"
Miss Oklahoma "...I'm a huge believer in state's rights. I think that's what's so wonderful about America." (The audience gave a reaction.) "Thank you. So I think it's per, perfectly fine Arizona to create that law, and I am against illegal immigration, but I'm also against racial profiling, so I see both sides in this issue...."
Public Service Announcement: If you wish to avoid giving a donation to nonprofit groups that support "manmade global warming" legislation or "manmade climate-change" legislation, such as the very bad American Clean Energy and Security Act (which is also known as the Waxman-Markey Bill), give to something better--particularly the Heritage Foundation and the Landmark Legal Foundation, which are organizations that support The U.S. Constitution and are working to defeat Barack Obama's plans to take over the country. (You should see my document entitled "CAP AND TRADE" and Carbon Dioxide Facts and Nonsense, which can be reached through this link: Carbon.)
Here is something that your favorite newscast may not have reported to you. The State of Arizona started up a Web site called "Secure the Border" on Saturday, May 15, 2010, and, Sarah Palin was in Arizona for the launch of the Web site. Sarah Palin made a number of comments on this day, some of which were: "...It's time for Americans across this great country to stand up and say, 'We're all Arizonians now.' And in clear unity, we say, 'Mr. President, do your job! Secure our border!'...." and "...If you really want border security, if you want to halt the human-rights abuse and that have resulted from our failed-border security policy, come visit Arizona, you can say that, here, they're doing the job that our federal government will not do...."
Public Service Announcement: Rules for Radicals, which is a book put together by Saul Alinsky (a communist) about 40 years ago, is a book that Barack Obama is very familiar with and follows, and if you wonder what you can do in relation to Barack Obama to beat him, I say, "Well, see my document entitled Rules of a Radical Destroyer: The Barack Obama Case, which can be reached though this link: Radical.
Because many television shows are filmed or recorded in some way, ignorance can survive for a long time. On Tuesday, June 8, 2010, I happened to see a 2004 (copyrighted) episode of Christina Cooks, which was hosted by Christina Pirello, on the Create network (between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.). During the show, Christina Pirello pushed the point that she was preparing foods that would make you live longer. That about the idea presented in the previous sentence. How can anyone say that they are preparing types of food that will make you live longer, as opposed to preparing other types of food? Yes, by the way, you will not live long if you do not eat. You have one life. When you die, it will be known how long you lived. How can anyone say that a certain food will make you live longer? To do a test, you would have to live again and eat different foods than what you had in the first life. Christina Pirello pushed ignorance through a television show, which could be shown for many years to come.
Since February 19, 2009, I have updated my document entitled Never Forget These Media "Darlings" ? -- A Guide for the Individual in the United States of America, which can be reached by using the link at the end of this document, and on June 9, 2010, I added a new section to the document that focuses on Rosie O'Donnell, and I urge you to see that document to see how Rosie O'Donnell showed herself as someone who wishes Barack Obama would take over more companies--the way of communism.
A reminder (updated): Remember to tell your children and grandchildren that they should never pledge to be a "servant to Obama" or a servant to any president, which was a topic in T.H.A.T. #58, and remember to tell them to not blindly "believe" in leaders, and that is a lesson in this edition of T.H.A.T., as it was in the past and will be in the future. By the way, remember, in the "Presidential Video," which is one topic of T.H.A.T. #58, one male says, "I pledge to be of service to Barack Obama."; one female says, "I pledge to be a servant to our president." And make sure your children and grandchildren are not singing songs at school that praise Barack Obama, which has been done by children at some schools around the country since January 2009, since children should never sing songs that praise any politician, especially a megalomaniac and narcissist like Barack Obama.
Here is a piece of news that your favorite television newscast probably did not give you. On Friday, June 4, 2010, Barney Frank, a U.S. Representative (a Democrat related to Massachusetts), made a statement that should show you he is working to turn the country into something like a communist country--a country in which the government has more and more control each day. Barney Frank said: "...We're not satisfied with everything we've done. The way to cure that is to give us more authority and more ability...." (Note: Barney Frank's "we're" is tied to, in essence, the Barack Obama administration and its close associates, to whom Barney Frank is linked).
I end this edition of T.H.A.T. by talking about a very good television show (though I have, over the years, uncovered some productions errors, but errors do occur when making shows, from Star Trek to Star Wars). The Prisoner with Patrick McGoohan was a television show that was produced across the pond and shown on CBS-TV in the late 1960s. Again I urge you to find The Prisoner on DVD, maybe from a library, and watch it, and you should show it--all the episodes--to teenagers, or buy it as a present for teenagers.
P.S. #1: The telephone number of the U.S. Congressional Switchboard is: 1-202-224-3121. (Use it to fight against the creation of a national-health-care system, especially a system pushed through law by a defective thinker, a man who has created nothing, and a man whose history is mostly filled with tearing things down, a man who continually puts down the U.S.A.--Barack Obama. By the way, one of the more recent events in which he put down the entire business community of the country took place on Wednesday May 13, 2009, and you should see the second entry for Wednesday, May 13, 2009, in the document entitled Nonsense Statements and Quotations of Barack Obama).
P.S. #2: Do not forget that, since late 2008, I have put within editions of Michigan Travel Tips information about "green technology," "global warming" stuff, and "climate change" stuff, and to get to the catalog for all the Michigan Travel Tips publications, use this link: Travel.
copyright c. 2010
Date published: June 10, 2010
The Hologlobe Press
Postal Box 20551
Ferndale, Michigan 48220-0551
The United States of America
To see the next edition of T.H.A.T.,
click on: T.H.A.T. #75.
To see the previous edition of T.H.A.T.,
click on: T.H.A.T. #73..
To see the catalog page for T.H.A.T. editions,
click on: T.H.A.T..
To see information about the news business in
the country and its failures and its betrayal of
the American public, click on: T.H.A.T. #55.
To go to the main page of The Hologlobe Press,
click on: www.hologlobepress.com.
For further reading, you should see the document
entitled Never Forget These Media Darlings ? --
A Guide for the Individual in the United
States of America, which can reached by
using this link: Media.
For further reading, you should see the document
entitled THOUGHTS AND STATEMENTS
ABOUT THE UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA for the individual woman and the
individual man, which can be reached by
hitting this link: Thoughts.
For further reading, you should see the document
entitled THOUGHTS AND PIECES OF
LOGIC for the individual woman and the
individual man, which can be reached by
hitting this link: Logic.
For further reading, you should see the document
entitled Political Lessons for the Individual Woman
and the Individual Man in the United States of
America, which can be reached by hitting this
For further reading, you should see the document
entitled Nonsense Statements and Quotations
of Barack Obama, which can be reached at
this link: Quotes.
For further reading, you should see the document
about censorship, Fairness?: A Guide for the
Individual Woman and the Individual Man
in the United States of America, which can be
reached at this link: Fairness.
For further reading, you should see the document
entitled National Health Care and Mass Failure:
The Reasons it is a Dead Issue, which can be
reached at this link: Health.
For further reading, you should see the document
entitled A Collection of Words--Just Words--
That Show Dangerous People, which can be
reached through this link: Words.
Keep in mind: T.H.A.T. documents and Michigan
Travel Tips documents published since the middle
of 2008 contain more quotations and statements
of Barack Obama's that you should see. To see
the editions of Michigan Travel Tips, you should
go to the catalog page, which can be reached by
hitting this link: Travel.